Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thanksgiving :)

k...
so this thanksgiving ron was in charge of cooking the turkey
my...was it an adventure!
BUT it turned out soooo good! 
it was SO good my mom said that he's now in charge of cooking the turkey every year!
haha he was so proud of himself. 
too bad i forgot to take a picture of the end result.
ron up early and getting the turkey ready

the yummy food




jieun
i forgot to write what i'm thankful for this year!
well i have SO much to be thankful for this year!
but like all the new wives out there, i'm so thankful for my wonderful husband!
seriously without him, i would be so lost
2 reasons why i love him even more today.
1. he has amazing pick up lines

 2. brings me yogurt to work


he's awesome. the end.
also i love my brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment